Methodist Church, High Street, 1911

Construction of the second building began in 1922 and was completed and opened on November 11, 1924. Some years later some modifications were made as can be seen by comparing black-and-white photo with that of the colour one. With structural problems over 60 years later, it was decided at a congregational meeting held February 9, 1988, to take steps to replace the structure, and the building was closed April 11, 1988.

The present church complex was officially opened November 11, 1990. The main sanctuary has a seating capacity of approximately 700 people including the balcony area on each side and at one end. This modern facility is wheelchair accessible and has a Christian Education Centre attached which provides space for youth activities and Sunday School and meeting rooms. It is adjoined by modern kitchen facilities. A Vestry and choir room are located at the rear while the minister's office, church office and nursery are along the front.